The past 23th June, thirty people joined us in Casa da Luz to inspire themselves and celebrate the first Para Chula miña Parrula, a feminist space of women empowerment. During this session, five great women from different creative fields (literature, illustration, and scenic arts architecture and heavy metal music) inspired us talking about the moments when they decided to say “Para chula a miña parrula!
The protagonists were these five women:
- Ana Cabaleiro,writer and journalist.
- Patty Castro, singer and promoter of the movement Mulleres Galegas Kañeras
- Alba Troiteiro, illustrator and scenic artist.
- María Pierres, architect.
- Chus Otero and GAbi Otero, co-founders of Mulleres Atlánticas.
The participants shared with us their feelings and gratitude for discovering the histories of these talented women.